A mensagem ardente
I'm sorry for being such a snitch about this stuff, but since we've had some unlootable items growing around us, I'd like you to know about it
it's not nice to go to an event where everybody gets the same item, and nothing else more than the loosing team...

----
as for another subject, Rellik, he's using honor items, thought you said we couldn't trade honor stuff... besides he has no 60k honor char

and his honor

----
if I understand something wrong here, please clarify me :(
thanks and sorry for the trouble
it's not nice to go to an event where everybody gets the same item, and nothing else more than the loosing team...

----
as for another subject, Rellik, he's using honor items, thought you said we couldn't trade honor stuff... besides he has no 60k honor char

and his honor

----
if I understand something wrong here, please clarify me :(
thanks and sorry for the trouble
0 Opiniões estúpidas:
Enviar um comentário
<< Home